Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deburring holes and tools

Hello,   Has anyone tried the in and out deburring tools. Here is a link so you can see what I am talking about: http://www.yardstore.com/b

Started by Mike Ice

7 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Darren Stevenson

Construction table

I am going to build my table tomorrow and wonder if anyone has a better plan? Is the 4 X 12 version enough, or should I go to 16?

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

28 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

AN 470 A 3-3

Hi everybody...  help help.... regarding AN 470 A 3.3 rivets  on 701 wings and flaperons... is there any treatment to apply to rivets befor…

Started by Vergoz Max

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Vergoz Max

Scratch Building & Part Dimensions

As a scratch builder I am in the process of drafting the rib parts to build the form blocks.  Each rib part has been drafted using AutoCAD…

Started by Joseph Begany

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Martin F. Dufour

Canadian rules for IFR (or VFR OTT) for amateur-built aircraft

I thought I had a handle on the rules, but going over the CARs again I'm totally confused..   It seems like a builder can install his own I…

Started by Ghazan Haider

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Bob Pustell

Float mounting specs on CH 601 HD

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any float mounting specs for a Zodiac CH601 HD, I'm looking at installing floats on mine but cannot…

Started by Brody Godmaire

0 Mar 5, 2011

Seat Materials?

My wife is getting ready to build the seats and sew seat covers for our 601.  But she doesn't know where to get the materials?  Except for…

Started by Don Davis

3 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Bob Pustell

701 trim tab function

On my 701 I always have alot of nose up trim to neutrilize the stick.In the pictures of the plane in flight the elevator apears to be level…

Started by Scott Ehni

5 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Ron D Leclerc

v w engine mount

Hi, I have a set of plans for the 701 and a new aerovee from an abandoned project,i am seeking info.on fabricating an engine mount for the…

Started by thomas carlin

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Beppe Bottacin

ZENITHS to OSHKOSH

I just came back from a meeting at EAA with Tom Poberezny, and Adam Smith, Museum Director. What an incredible meeting! I hope you are all…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

0 Feb 26, 2011

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service