Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comm Radio, Panel vs. Portable

Portable radios are a fraction of the cost of panel mounted ones and offer plenty of features. Some of them can be connected to a headset,…

Started by William Dominguez

10 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jim Belcher

Fly CH701 without slats

I took the slats off to try to get more cross country speed and I was amazed with the difference, 12% more speed. There was no change in ta…

Started by Shafid Khan

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by mark ralfe

looking for any software for gpsmap 296 or acc

i have a 296 garmin im looking for the software for the auto mode  the mapping or any acc such as the dash mount   thanx   joe

Started by joseph aloof

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Plans builder assistance for the ch750

My first order of 6061-t6 sheet arrived a few days ago very well wrapped from the supplier. After going through the plans for a few days no…

Started by martin acton

11 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Gaston Brawley

Joining the forward fuselage to the rear

Hi...  I have joined the forward fuselage to the rear of my 750, and have riveted the longerons, gussets, etc. in place.  Also the cabin fr…

Started by Larry Preuss

7 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Larry Preuss

Scratch building Qty of Aluminium sheets

Hi all,   About to start scratch building 650. Does any one know how many 12' x 4' Sheets are needed for the project? Or have an idea on a…

Started by keith bennett

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by keith bennett

75F-4-1 Side Channel CH750

I am joining the fuselage today and I have not completed the Side Channel. Does anyone know where to find the working instructions(picture…

Started by Leo Arrigo

4 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Leo Arrigo

Australia's First CH 750

All everyone  Australia's first factory built CH 750 is just about ready to take to the sky Just have to wait for the paper work and the fi…

Started by Allan / Zenair Australia

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by David Peterson

Return fuel line to tank

I was wondering what you guys and gals are doing with the return line fitting (by the filler neck)on the tank. I was going to put a plug in…

Started by Kevin Bowman

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Henri Luyckx

L Angles

I have completed the tail and I am now starting on the fuselage.  I am scratch building.  I have a question on the L angles.  I would like…

Started by Casey Zechmann

9 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service