Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Search Help

I have been searching for a video i saw of a STOL landing on top of a plateau by an ocean somehere and breezes gusting 20-25 kts .. video s…

Started by Jeff Peters

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Jerry Latimer

601xl CoG

going throuhg the weight and balance  sheet for the 601 im working on  and noticeing that is going to be aft of cg with two people in and l…

Started by Tracy Buttles

13 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Tim Treat

Paint-What NOT TO DO-LESSON LEARNED

So I've begun painting... Many of our modern paints require relatively precise mixes, so when you'r painting small pieces i.e. cowl to get…

Started by Michael Herder

8 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph F. Truncale

750 to corvair engine mount

has anyone got the plans or specs for the engine mount on the 750 to corvair engine. My engine is complete waiting on kit to arive

Started by terry pell

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Bob Pustell

How to terminate 26 ga wire?

I've installed the R Allen stick grips on my dual sticks and put one with 5 buttons on the pilot side (PTT, Trim up, Trim down, and two aux…

Started by John Austin

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

Strength of 750 nose gear

How strong is the nose gear on the 750? Is anyone landing, taxiing, in deep soft sand? How about rocks? How big?    A friend tells me his b…

Started by Mike Ice

7 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Don Burkholder

1.3 L Suzuki Engine

If anyone has used a 1.3 L Suzuki engine in a CH 701, I would like to know how well the installation went. Did you have to build a custon c…

Started by Stanley Todd

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Stanley Todd

CH-750 Door Supports

Is there any info available to help an all-thumbs type (me) install the supports used to hold the CH-750 doors open? Like, measurements, ph…

Started by Peter Bennett

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Peter Bennett

Instrument panel paint or treatment

What paint or treatment did you use on your instrument panel?  I'm leaning toward dark gray or black with a flat or wrinkle finish to conce…

Started by Larry Winger

9 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

Baggage Back

Group, I am trying to get the Baggage Back 75F5-2 asssembled and am having problems with drawings and part numbers, I think?   I have editi…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

8 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Luiz Guerreiro

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service