Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control Vision's EXP BUS vs Composite Design's Mini Power Panel

I'm designing my panel for my CH750 and am trying to decide between the EXP BUS or the Mini Power Panel. I'm building a "hybrid" panel ...…

Started by John Austin

9 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Stephen R. Smith

Wings WANTED

This aircraft has over 8000 landings with the same chassis. We need new wings to our training airplanes. The storm named Berit threw the a…

Started by Thorgeir Bull

0 Dec 3, 2011

C- 85 and 100 FPM

I have bought a 701 project in Stage one. It has a 63" 3-blade warpdrive. I engine seems to run smooth and strong and will reach 2750 with…

Started by Dan Robinson

8 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Dan Robinson

Brake lines

What is the best way to run brake lines on a 601XLB ? I will be flying off a grass runway. Will the stick on clips stay on ? Thank you Gary

Started by Gary Heininger

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Felipe Uribe Posada

Keep it Light!

Finally got around to reading the November issue of Sport Aviation. Bud Davisson has an excellent article on building light. Eye candy is h…

Started by Jake Reyna

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Jake Reyna

Wanted: CH750 qualified ferry pilot for Toronto Canada to Dallas TX flight

Wanted: A CH750 qualified pilot that is acceptable to Rick Fister (builder/seller) and me (buyer) to ferry Rick's aircraft currently locate…

Started by Danal Estes

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Danal Estes

Circulate Oil in Engine During Build?

I've about completed the FWF on my CH750/Jabiru 3300. It's only been about 6 weeks since I picked up the engine from Jabiru USA and took it…

Started by John Austin

3 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Bob McDonald

CH701 suzuki power unit

Hi All, very excited to be joining the CH 701 group. I am building from plans and would like to hear from other builders who have used the…

Started by Raymond Paul

0 Nov 27, 2011

CH750 Panel .dxf

Does a .dxf file exist for the CH750 panel? My front panel designer software will import the drawing if one is available. (also posted in t…

Started by Dan Sherburn

0 Nov 26, 2011

First Flight 24-7811 CH 750

Hi everyone at 0730 Friday the 1 Apr 11 the first factory built CH 750 took to the skys over Bendigo Australia The rego is 24-7811 Rotax 91…

Started by Allan / Zenair Australia

12 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Mark Maltais

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service