Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a poh for 701

does anyone know where i can get a poh to start for my 701  ja

Started by joseph aloof

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Family Fears

My 12 year old daughter is worried that I'm going to make a mistake during building that causes the plane to crash when I test fly it. I to…

Started by Rebecca Anne Shipman

20 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Viking Demo rides at Sun N Fun in a CH-750

Demo flights will be available to anyone during the 2012 air show. Write to info@vikingaircraftengines.com to reserve a slot.  Jan

Started by Jan Eggenfellner

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Mark Maltais

Lease back S-LSA in Bend, Oregon KBDN

Had a discussion with Randy Harvey at Professional Air at the Bend Airport regarding S-LSA's. He is looking to add a S-LSA to the fleet, pr…

Started by Jake Reyna

0 Feb 14, 2012

A suggestion

Recently, there have been posts by builders who express surprise about common building errors or design changes that caught them unaware. T…

Started by John Austin

2 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Buchmann

Elevator and Rudder parts?

Okay, I'm a little nervous.  We installed the elevator cables on Friday and used 8 nicopress sleeves, cable thimbles, and 4 shackles.  Now,…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Rudder horn pivot/mounting hole clearance

Ah, my first question: On page 75-RA-1, the rudder Horn Detail shows 13mm from the center of the pivot/mounting hole to the edge of the bot…

Started by Chris Craver

0 Feb 11, 2012

Difference between 4130 and 4130N steel

I'm getting ready to order all the 4130 steel I need for the fuselage. In the plans, I see 4130N for round tubes and 4130 for plates. In th…

Started by William Dominguez

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Caulk?

I realize (at least with the 750) that you're trying to fly a slab-sided box, covered in warts (rivets), with slats, struts, gear, and the…

Started by John Austin

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Aysen

Got my tailwheel endorsement - woohoo!

I got signed off yesterday for tail wheel. I am a sport pilot and building a 601 so you might wonder why get a tail wheel endorsement? Shhh…

Started by Tim Treat

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Treat

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service