Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flap actuator

Last week while looking on eBay I came across a flap actuator off of another aircraft. It looked to be the right size and actuates very sim…

Started by Vance Simons

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Vance Simons

How long do you have to wait to receive a UL Engine?

Just curious how long any others have had to wait for their UL Engine order? We were told six weeks when we ordered in the middle of Novemb…

Started by Mike Norton

0 Dec 31, 2012

Cessna Fuel Caps

As have many others, I quickly discovered that when the tanks are full, the vented fuel caps as supplied from Zenith tend to leak fuel  thr…

Started by John Austin

6 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by John Austin

Fuel Tanks Pt. 2

Finally pressure tested my fuel tanks and after putting EZ Turn on the sending unit screws the tanks held pressure for 20-24 hours. Has any…

Started by Tim Smart

12 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Ron D Leclerc

landing on frozen lake.

I will be landing on a frozen lake for the first time tomorrow.  The lake has 13 inches of ice and about 1 inch of spotty snow on it.  Any…

Started by Jesse Hartman

4 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Jesse Hartman

Compass Error... Frame is magnetic

My wet compass is off about 15 degrees. The steel tube frame is magnetic. Anyone had or solved this problem? The wet compass is off from…

Started by Steven Winn

4 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Young

E10 Fuel

Hi ALL, here in Zimbabwe we are now having E10 fuel. We are lead to believe it is also being blended into the unleaded fuel as well now. Th…

Started by Raymond Paul

10 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Raymond Paul

AN fuel fittings - quality and specs

I was getting new tires for my F250 pickup the other day, and there was a Hot Rod Magazine laying on the waiting-area table (sorry, didn't…

Started by John Austin

2 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Ken Ryan

Canopy installation on 650B

I started looking at installing the canopy on my project and find the plans are very short on details for installing the brace and ring ove…

Started by John McAnulty

4 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by John McAnulty

Metal type

Can someone tell me what alloy and size metal they used for the stab of there 601

Started by Josh WIlson

3 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Gaston Brawley

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service