Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Updated Garmin G3X

A couple of days ago, Garmin announced an updated G3X system which has more capability and an overall lower cost than before.  I'm really i…

Started by Aaron May

2 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Aaron May

Towing

Has anyone used a 701 to tow gliders?

Started by lee keller

2 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Zenith.Aero

Easy, quick, lightweight, cheap way to make sure you are building straight components with no twist

I bought 3 pieces of 8 ft long vinyl fence post from Home Depot. Cut one in half and lay the two piece perpendicular to the two longest pie…

Started by Christopher Braun

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

Whats on the back of your car???

show off the stickers

Started by Tracy Buttles

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Marty de la Motte

How to rebuild cordless batteries

I have some dead 18v batteries, cost about $70 each. Finally went looking for a video to rebuild and sure enough, found one on YouTube. It'…

Started by Jake Reyna

0 Mar 20, 2013

Root rear Rib

Hi All, We have started working on the wing skeleton and facing a small problem with the root rear rib (75W4-3). The Drawings Manual shows…

Started by KAU AERO TEAM

4 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Clint L Gosch

Bolts in CH 701 wing struts

What size bolts go in the joint of the wing struts on a CH 701? Plans show a solid wing strut.

Started by Lex Brown

5 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

CH601 HD Elevator leading edge dent - Need advice

Looking for some advice...I have a inch and a quarter dent in the leading edge of my elevator. Any ideas as to how I can pull the dent ? I…

Started by Randy Cross

21 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Patrick Borton

Auto conversion refueling.

For you guys with auto conversions. How do you refuel on cross-country's? Do you bring gas cans and make sure the airport you land at has a…

Started by Spencer Rice

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

601-650 BRS parachute installation

As I fly here in the Washington state forested mountains and it's vast areas without suitable emergency landing spots I find myself thinkin…

Started by Chuck Stanger

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service