Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any info on flying 701 without front slats??

I had recently removed the front slats, i am looking for some input from others,i know zenith does not recommend this but it flies so nice…

Started by joseph aloof

4 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Felipe Fried

Trimming the canopy

Ok, I have determinedly canopy is longer On on side vs the other from rear corner tangent to front tangent. This is on the side of the cano…

Started by Richard Simmons

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Ian McClelland

JVC "Adixxion" GC-XA1 Video Action Camera

I enjoy the videos of Zenith aircraft that are frequently posted, so I decided to make some of my own! The GoPro camera seems to be the mos…

Started by John Austin

6 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Jim B Belcher

Stolch Fest 2014

I got permission from the Deming airport (KDMN  south central NM) to have a fly-in Feb 26-Mar 2, 2014. It will be for all CH designs with e…

Started by Joey Cirri

0 Aug 25, 2013

What model of Full Lotus floats.

I am considering putting my 701 on Full Lotus floats. Recent discussions have led me to believe straight floats are the best solution for m…

Started by Robert Stacey

11 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Robert Stacey

Map box

Is there instructions for the map box install anywhere? I can't seem to find it in the drawings or the manual. Might just need to look hard…

Started by Elijah Lewis

8 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Elijah Lewis

nut plates, dimplers and squeezers.

Forum query.... I will be doing access panels on a 750...anyone doing the dimpling thing?  How are people doing the nut plates and associa…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

18 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Dan Dempsey

Restarting the project

Howdy all. After a long absence from the workshop, my son and I have restarted our efforts at building a corvair powered ch 750. With help…

Started by Timothy E Kinney

7 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Timothy E Kinney

Rosen Visors

Having used a pair of Rosen Visors in my C206 for over a decade, I found them to be extremely durable and problem-free. So, I bought an "Ai…

Started by John Austin

1 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Scott Hunter

Jabiru ram air installation

I am at the end of my rope with the Jabiru #5 cylinder!  I thought I had the problem fixed in early June and flew it to get it painted (a h…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

17 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service