Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings from the Zenith.aero Forum Moderator!

As an active forum participant, Sebastien has asked me to serve as a volunteer forum moderator. I have found Zenith builders to be a positi…

Started by John Austin

9 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Kevin McCune

Jabiru SD 031-2

fellow Jabiruers, please share comments on this mandatory "Bulk strip" calling to replace through bolts and studs. Down here in Colombia…

Started by Felipe Uribe Posada

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by adrian dines

Facet Fuel Pumps

I'm having a problem with fuel delivery.  My system should use the mechanical pump on my Corvair engine and an electrical "Facet" pump avai…

Started by Dan Dempsey

21 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Dan Dempsey

opps on the slat

I was trying to make the outboard pilot side slat and made the outboard copilot one. I didn't cut bracket slots yet or rivet it so I should…

Started by Jesse Hartman

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Tim Smart

Gap between canopy and sheet metal;" To gap or not to gap!" - 601XLB

Ok. I fit the canopy with out the seal.There're a few small gaps between the canopy and sheet metal.Once I place the seal on the glass, the…

Started by Richard Simmons

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Richard Simmons

Fuel Venting Problem

I am working hard to get the plane in shape to attend the Open Hangar Day at Zenith on the 21st, but am having a problem venting the fuel t…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

14 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Doug MacDonald

SKIS

It was 98 degrees here in Wisconsin yesterday - a little tough to go out in the hanger and work on snow skis.....I'm building skis for the…

Started by Rick George

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Rick George

bend radius question when using Dave's sheet metal brake

Hi guys I have a question and was wondering if you can help me out. I'm finishing up my sheet metal brake to build the CH 701. I was readi…

Started by Mike Johnson

5 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Malcolm Hunt

Annual Zenith Open Hangar Day & Fly-In

I see the information on the Annual Zenith Open Hangar Day & Fly-In has been updated. I hope to fly my 750 from middle-Tennessee to the…

Started by John Austin

1 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Gary Burdett

Where is everyong

Before I bought my kit I was sure I was missing out on a lot of terrific information and activity on these forums.  As it turns out there r…

Started by Daniel C Hall

9 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Aysen

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service