Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Erratic tach reading

Hello, This past weekend I made a couple of short runs to my jabiru 3300. everything went ok but the UMA tachometer (0-3500 electrical) at…

Started by Felipe Uribe Posada

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Bob McDonald

Get your plane on TV!

Passing this on from a local EAA email list:   Dear Friends of Triple Tree - Most of you may know about the television show called, "The Av…

Started by Jim Pantas

0 May 2, 2011

Drawings for 750

Group: I have my drawings, from Zenith, but 75-FA-1 does not show windows and because of that, I can't find the specs for riveting behind t…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Drilling to a size?

Probably a bad time to ask this, since I'm starting on my fuselage, but I'm getting tired of drilling to #40, clecoing, un-clecoing and dri…

14 Apr 23, 2011

Bending Brake

I have had several comments and requests on my bending brake.  I don't have it painted yet, but the model does a great job.  If you are int…

Started by Casey Zechmann

0 Apr 21, 2011

Dust Cover for 701

Hi everyone, I've been trying,unsuccessfully, to get a lightweight dust cover for my 701 for in hangar use only. I've tried using an old pa…

Started by Shay King

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Shay King

Zenith Website

Group, I'm trying to find the updated drawings and the photo assembly guide on the builders website and can't find it?  Did they take it do…

9 Apr 19, 2011

0-200D

Has anyone used the new 0-200D on the 750?  If so, what was your final aircraft weight?

Started by Tom Vesely

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Young

Bing Carby retaining springs

For those of you with engines that use Bing carbies (subaru ea-81, Rotax etc) it would be a good idea to fit retaining springs to ensure th…

Started by Greg Wilson

0 Apr 10, 2011

trimming steel cabin frame

Greetings builders...   I'm just now fitting the cabin frame and have a question:   I trimmed a few mm off the top tubes, and angled them,…

Started by J. Davis

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by nelson D

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service