Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glass vs Steam Gauge "Basic" Panel?

It'll be some time before I need an instrument panel for my CH750, BUT, just like engines, there's a LOT of choices as far as instrumentati…

Started by John Austin

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

Lowrance Airmap 2000C connect to Dynon

I have been to the Dynon forum site for connection info of the 2000C to the D100 and it says "Hook the TX line from the data cable to pin 2…

Started by Mike Miller

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Miller

Hello everybody!   I am a Mexican national of Mexican-American descent living and working permanently in Ecuador. I was trained as an arc…

Started by Francisco URSÚA-COCKE

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

compressing gas springs

Does anyone have an idea on how to compress the gas springs that hold the XL/650 canopy open? It looks like the end one the fuselage needs…

Started by Jim Belcher

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Theodore Richard Haller

Best corrosion protection method for steel parts?

I recently purchased a partially-completed 750 kit. I'm well in to the fuselage build and using Cortec, but have yet to have to install any…

Started by John Austin

4 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jan van 't Schip

Bad rivet holes

First of all, what a great site. I cleco'd my 650 rudder together last weekend. While drilling rivet holes into one of the ribs, my drill…

Started by Patrick Underwood

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Brian Fitzpatrick

Return to the fold

For anyone who has followed my build log and thought I had given up, I would like to let you all know my building has resumed. Tips for a f…

Started by Glenn Andressen

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Glenn Andressen

CH750

Are there any CH750 builders with info to share about building their aircraft? I would love to know how good the kit is and how it compares…

Started by Shay King

6 May 30, 2011
Reply by zihad mahmud

Sensenich ground adjustable prop for Jabiru 3300

Is anybody using the Sensenich ground adjustable prop on a Jabiru 3300 installed in A 601XLB? If you are what pitch setting did you use? an…

Started by Harry P. Land Jr.

3 May 30, 2011
Reply by Phill Barnes

Take off

I know there will be as many answers as there are 701 's but here goes. How much rudder are each of you having to input once the plane leav…

Started by Thomas Richardson

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas Richardson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service