Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New look for www.zenair.com!

For years, www.zenair.com was a one page online directory for international visitors seeking links to websites dedicated to Chris Heintz's…

Started by Michael Heintz

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Paul Sanders

Installing the 601XL cowling

I'd like to hear some thoughts on installing the 601XL cowling. I've got some ideas, but I'd like to hear what others have done or are plan…

Started by Jim Belcher

0 Jun 24, 2011

panel lighting

Over in the VHB Acrylic Foam tape discussion, I mentioned I was using an adhesive-backed LED strip under the edge of my panel for panel/ins…

Started by Jim Belcher

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jim Belcher

scratch building

What a great site !!  Im new to this forum. I started building my plane approx. 5 yrs ago... two jobs and two relocations later i am finall…

Started by mike blemenschutz

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by mike blemenschutz

L angles for wing outboard bottom skin

The outboard bottom wing skins (75W6-2) do not attach to the front spar or the spar tip (75W3-2).  Instead, they are riveted to the nose sk…

Started by Gordon Arbeitman

0 Jun 13, 2011

750 avionics kit

anybody get the zenith avionics kit ?  do you have any pics of the install  , as in how you installed the tradio trays and did you cut out…

Started by Tracy Buttles

0 Jun 13, 2011

750 mixer bearing

Having trouble working out witch way up the mixer bearing support goes In drawing 75-c-1-4the mixer bearing is of set , the four bolts are…

Started by Peter Ratcliffe

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by John Weigel

750mixer bearing support

Which way is the bearing suppose to go long side up or down Two bolts are of center

Started by Peter Ratcliffe

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by John Weigel

ZENITHS to OSHKOSH Banquet Update

Hi Everyone, Things are going very well with the Zeniths to Oshkosh campaign. Almost too well! So I'm writing to give you some more informa…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

0 Jun 9, 2011

Glass vs Steam Gauge "Basic" Panel?

It'll be some time before I need an instrument panel for my CH750, BUT, just like engines, there's a LOT of choices as far as instrumentati…

Started by John Austin

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Chris Aysen

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service