Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuel "Quick Drain" Valves...?

Draining fuel out of a tank via the stock "push up" style spring valves takes forever. Is anyone using any other kind of valve instead...?…

Started by Patrick Hoyt

6 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Patrick Hoyt

Building to Flight

Hi everybody, I'm in the process of buying a CH750 kit, and I am confused over the pathway from being a non-pilot kit builder to flying the…

Started by Gary Engelman

5 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Gary Engelman

CFI Available

Hello Fellas & Ladies, Are you looking for some Sport Pilot training or get the dual training to finish you up? I can help you out. E-m…

Started by Bob Wood

4 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Bob Wood

New Display for GRT EIS

Just a "FWIW!"   The GRT EIS is a popular engine monitoring system in experimentals - especially for those who don't have engine monitoring…

Started by John Austin

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Maltais

My First Condition Inspection and Tips

FWIW, I just completed the first condition inspection on my STOL CH750, N750A. I was very pleased with the results of the differential comp…

Started by John Austin

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Steven Ward

2013 Banquet a Success

2013 EAA, Another Great Year for Zenith   A huge thank you to everyone that came to the Zenith banquet at EAA this year! We had 173 builder…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

CH701 with BMW1200 motor?

I would like to know of other builders who have the CH701 with tried and tested BMW1200 engine conversions. I have a Thunderbird with a BMW…

Started by Johan Welman

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kevin McCune

Percent of chord measurement

I am installing an AOA instrument in my 650.  The instructions say to install the wing sensors at the same percentage of chord, one on the…

Started by Brian A Manlove

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Tim Garrett

Radio Hiss - Electrolytic Capacitor

Rumor has it that this discussion exists on another site, but I don't go there anymore.I have an Xcom radio and it is recommended that a 22…

Started by Jake Reyna

21 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Jake Reyna

Banquet for 2013

Hi Everyone!   Here is an update on the festivities for the “Zeniths to Oshkosh” builders banquet and aircraft parking for the 2013 Oshkosh…

Started by Joe Scheibinger

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Joe Scheibinger

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service