Jabiru Engine Forum (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EGT and CGT

After spending many years building and tuning air cooled, low rpm, high torque Harley Davidson engines, I am now into experimental air…

Started by Eric Genzlinger

5 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Eric Genzlinger

interference: throttle cable and idle screw

Hello, I posted this on the jabcamit forum, but thought I'd post here too, just in case... I'm installing a 4th gen 3300 on a CH601-HD.…

Started by Carlos Sa

6 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Carlos Sa

Oil pressure reading with engine shut down

Probably a dumb question but this is the first time I’ve noticed that my oil pressure on the Dynon 120 shows 33 lbs with the engine off and…

Started by Joe Donohue

6 Jun 1, 2022
Reply by John Austin

3300 low power ?

HiHo, I suspect that my Jabiru 3300 motor is underpowered because it does not get up to the required RPM when stationary on the ground. I…

Started by Steffen Glatz

39 May 23, 2022
Reply by Dan Dempsey

aerocarb for Jabiru CH750

Anyone put an aerocarb on a CH750?  Were you able to install the throttle on the panel?  Dual throttles?  Mixture knob or use the aerocarb…

Started by jerry nichols

3 May 22, 2022
Reply by jerry nichols

Rotor button adhesive

The Jabiru engine maintenance manual calls for “a small batch of 5- minute epoxy adhesive combined with a small amount of fiber (such as co…

Started by Joe Donohue

3 May 18, 2022
Reply by Bob Simmons

alternator to regulator wiring

I am just wiring up my Jabiru gen 4 to the regulator and have a question about which wire goes to #1 on the regulator and which wire goes t…

Started by Richard Benson

6 May 9, 2022
Reply by Richard Benson

Oil Filters

Those with a Jabiru 3300a First Gen, are y'all ok with the Napa Gold 1394 oil filter?

Started by Warren B Peck

1 Apr 30, 2022
Reply by John Austin

Rubber donuts for Jabiru motor mount on 601XLB

Mine need replacing soon as they are starting to crack.  Are these a Zenith part?

Started by Ernest Jessee

10 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Dan Dempsey

Air filter box location

I'm installing a Zenith FWF kit for my Jabiru.  I'm trying to figure out the best location and orientation for the air filter box.  Could s…

Started by Dan Dempsey

3 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Bob Simmons

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service