Corvair Engine Forum (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corvair Colleges

Hello All I was looking around WW web site and cannot find a schedule for any upcoming Corvair colleges does anybody know and where some…

Started by John Mazzolini

7 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by George Burns

Spark plug gap

Using Denso plugs and having trouble finding documentation for plug gap.  I think it is .016.  Verification appreciated.

Started by David Banahan

12 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by David Banahan

Hall effect sensor

Finally i have a sensor in place and working. If you have a front alternator and an eis this may interest you I got rhe sensor and magnet f…

Started by Fred John Thomas

4 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Fred John Thomas

Turbo questions

I would just like to hear any and all opinions about going with a turbo system in order to get to a HP requirement I need for my chosen Zen…

Started by George Burns

12 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Ernest Christley

Engine info on FAA registration form 8050-88

when you did your registration paperwork what did you list for engine manufacturer, model, and serial number?

Started by Mike Armstrong

3 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by christopher fryatt

New Zenith nosegear shock absorber system for Corvair engine only

I recently purchased the new Zenith rubber donut system and wanted to share a couple of observations. 1.  For those on the fence about the…

Started by David Banahan

3 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by David Banahan

Carburetor Choices - Go With The TRIED & TRUE

I built my Corvair to WW specs but thought that an alternative carb was an attractive option. I test ran and flew with a Sonex Aeroinjector…

Started by Mark Baenen

4 May 24, 2019
Reply by John A. Minatelli

Engine Serial # location?

Please save me a trip to the airport (17℉) way to chilly for me.  Where on the 1966 Corvair engine is the serial number located? Thanks

Started by David Banahan

9 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Ian Robb

Cleaning Tips & Tricks - from the "School of Hard Knocks"

I probably have tried just about every cleaning trick known to man and I think that I have come to "as good as it gets". When cleaning a 60…

Started by Mark Baenen

5 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Russell Johnson

Flange for Marvel Schebler MA-3SPA

If you are using the above carb you will need a flange to attach the SCAT hose to the air intake.  A poster in the general discussion group…

Started by David Banahan

3 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Russell Johnson

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service