Continental Engines (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So what does an O200 cost?

I had my engine built by a local A&P.  He had many of the parts and gave me a laundry list of what else was needed.  My goal was to ach…

Started by Don Morrisey

18 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by Carl Orton

Oil Cooler or not?

Those of you with flying O-200s....  Did you install an oil cooler or not? Along with your answer it would help to know the state in which…

Started by Carl Orton

7 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Lonnie Fosgate

O-200 & Holes in the Firewall

Hi, All; Please see the enclosed image. Most of the firewall penetrations are clearly obvious, but some....   I've labelled each area for…

Started by Carl Orton

4 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by James Machin

Cowling installation

I have started the cowling installation on my Cruzer using the Zenair supplied cowling for the O-200. The plans show the nutplates for the…

Started by James Clapper Jr.

3 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by christopher fryatt

Slick 4301 Magnetos needed SALE OR TRADE FOR?

I'm looking for a pair of Slick 4301 Magnetos for sale or trade ??? I have 4201 set that are in need of repair (one of them) and want to mo…

Started by D Dixon

1 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Mark Wallace

OIL LEAK

So I thought my starter leak was source of my oil leak. Well It's not the only culprit. I hate oil leaks, and I know 0-200's are notorious…

Started by David Krakowsky

0 Oct 18, 2019

0-200 starter oil leak

my 0-200 is a newer version built in 2006 it has the TCM lightweight starter on the bottom of the starter, there is a weep hole, it looks l…

Started by David Krakowsky

2 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by David Krakowsky

improving O-200 CHT

I have dynon d120 mounted with 4 cht ring thermocouples , 4 egt probes.. Always find no 3 (right forward) the hottest with both rears stayi…

Started by christopher fryatt

10 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by christopher fryatt

Fuel Plumbing for O-200

Just purchased a used O-200. Having it inspected and fixed up by mechanic, but in the meantime working on my wing kit. How did some of you…

Started by Nathaniel Hibner

6 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Nathaniel Hibner

Continental IO-240

I'm working on my CH750 Cruzer and I know that I want a fuel injected engine. I'm likely leaning towards the UL350is, but I'm also curious…

Started by Adam Cutler

3 Jul 18, 2019
Reply by James C Gross

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service