Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
I have a few questions.
I'm currently working on the 650B wings, and will likely go with a single dynon skyview display...i will be using the dynon AOA pitot which i will have to purchase now.
1. Are there any other sensors/components that have to be installed in the wing for skyview? (besides AOA Pitot)
2. Does the Dynon AOA pitot come with a cable assembly, and if not, from your experience, where can such a cable be acquired (or i can make) and how long do i need. Also, is there any extra plumbing required from what is supplied with the wing kit?
3. if i decide on the Dynon AP servo's, are these located in the wing or fuselage? (ie, should i purchase now?)
4. are there photo guide updates for the CH650 or 650B? I'm in the process of doing the flaps and trim, and have photo guides that don't agree with drawings (i know drawings always take precedence), and add the 650B mods on top of that (luckily my wings weren't started when the mod kit arrived)
5. are there 650B drawings, or just mod updates?
Thanks mucho for your help!