Online Community of Zenith Builders and Flyers
Having recently finished the CH 750 elevator, I resumed work on the stabilizer. You may recall that I damaged the skin on the stabilizer when I laid the upper skin side on the bottom of the skeleton and riveted the entire side before I realized what I had done. In removing the rivets, I damaged the skin enough that I had to buy a new one during my visit to the factory during the September fly-in and open house. Today, I finished the major assembly of the stabilizer and now have to attach the two pieces together. Next weekend, I will pick up the rudder from my storage unit and temporarily mount it as well. If there aren't many mistakes, pictures will be forthcoming! All in all, a very good weekend!!