Hello All,
I am having a difficult time finding Zodiak enthusiasts in the inland empire area of greater Los Angeles, specifically Chino/Chino Hills and surroundings. I look to fly out of Chino Airport (KCNO). In this area there are multiple EAA chapters, yet no one flying Zodiaks. There are Champs and Carbon Cubs around but though they are gorgeous airplanes, I have no interest in training with these.
Anyone out there?

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott -

I'm building a 601 XLB in the Chino EAA 93 hanger behind Flo's. I'm just about done and expect to have my AW inspection is the next month or two. I'm running a Viking 110 motor.  Ted Taylor was flying a 601 out of Corona (AJO) up to last year, but he sold it.  I don't know of any other Zeniths at CNO, but there are a couple of 750s flying and being build out at Corona.  As far as transition training goes, the nearest place that I have found that use Zeniths is in Carson City NV. That is where I'll be going when I'm ready.  I'm at the hanger any Sat. morning from about 10 am on, stop by if you would like to chat. Pics of my plane attached.

Brad Rawls

Attachments:
Looks awesome - but how can you leave us hanging without a pic of the panel???? That's just not right. %∆{
Fantastic! Your bird looks beautiful. You are just the guy I'm looking for. Ive heard good things about Flo's too... :)
Btw, what is the rent in that Build Center hangar?

The rent depends on the size of the space and if you want front door access. I've got a 30x20 ft. on the door for $250/mo., but rent will go down once we have a dead beat renter cleared out. I built everything in my garage at home and then moved to the hangar for final assembly 5 months ago.

Gary, attached is the only interior shot I have right now, still missing some panels from the pic , but you get the idea.

Attachments:

Love the blue color. I don't know exactly why but I love looking at other peoples aircraft. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful interior. Will you be around this Saturday? I'd like to swing by if you are there.

Scott -

I should be there by 11:00 Sat.  Come on by.

Brad

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service