Hello,

I am selling my full IFR Zodiac 601 HDS LSA. Less than 500 SMOH, and also has a fresh annual. Powered by a Continental O-200 designed for regular auto gas - even with ethanol. Loaded with avionics, including VOR/LOC/GS/DNE/RNAV, a Stratomaster Enigma, backup GPS, backup COM, and backup steam gauges. Night flight ready. Electric elevator AND aileron trim. Electric flaps. Great shocks on all three wheels make for very nice landings. True dual sticks (not the Y stick configuration some of the 601s have). Videos available by searching for "6042T" on YouTube. Currently hangared at KBDU; local tire kickers welcome! : )

Views: 1988

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoops, almost forgot to mention the asking price: $37,000. 

Hello. What is the empty weight? What is your typical cruise speed? Any problems with weight and balance? Thanks.
Regards,
Damien
N48TK

Hello,

The empty weight is 803.7 lbs, with a useful load of 496.3 lbs. I was able to lower the empty weight a bit by installing a lighter weight starter and battery. I'm not sure what you mean by problems with weight and balance? 

I cannot definitively say what the cruise speed is (I am a student so am not allowed to actually fly the plane), but IIRC it is about 100MPH. 

Cheers,

David

p.s. You can see some videos of the plane at www.youtube.com/results?search_query=n6042t

FYI, I'm not a interested buyer but a 601HD builder.  I'm curious about the origin of the flaps?  They were not a factory option on the HD or HDS... unless my brain is failing me!!! 

I'm not sure, as I bought it from the guy that bought it from the builder. The flaps are pretty small, though. 

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service