Hangar 'Garage Sale" Good used condition can send additional photos: 

1. Zenith style Wheel Pants, with metal brackets installed. 

2. Aeronca Style Wheel Pants

3. C170/172 parts, enterior

4. Federal skis: Set of 1940 1400s and set of 1955 2500A hydraulic wheel skis with pump

5. Chris Heinz original Serial Number 1, Zenair Monoplane with original log books, drawings, Chris Heinz hand written notes and notations on Wht & Balance...all original collectors item with VW engine.

Parts and Plane donated by local pilots and members of the MB Chapter 99s International Organization of Women Pilots to raise funds for women in flight training and C-FLUG (a C150 donated for women only to fly!) see www.facebook.com/womenflyfree for photos and details of this initaitive. 100% of all sales donated to women in flight training and C-FLUG; women receiving the funds 'Pay it Forward" within 2 years of completing their Private Pilots Licence.

Views: 1380

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I an nearing completion on a 20 year old kit I bought in November (Zodiac 601 HDS). It has the early landing gear design with main struts going up through the wings and tricycle front gear. Will your wheel pants fit my configuration?

Van Anthony

Grass Valley, CA

530-913-6087

Do you have skis for sale.  If not, what did you amount did you sell them for?

Fred

Hi, the wheel pants look to fit a taildragger? I have a 601 hd  if they would fit I would be interested. how much are you looking to get for them?

Good evening...do you still have the main wheel pants for a Zenith available? If yes how much?
Sherald

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service