I haven't seen or heard anything about a Zenith Banquet at AirVenture 2014.  Last year seemed like a great success and there was a comment that we planned to do it again at the Elks Lodge in 2014.  Does anyone know anything about it?

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reminder guys!!  Yes, we're definitely planning the banquet once again.  When I last spoke with Joe Scheibinger about it we were planning on doing the same thing as last year except that it was going to be held on Wednesday, July 30 (and not the customary Thursday evening). This is so that we can also attend the EAA Homebuilders Banquet on Thursday evening, where we will be discussing the One Week Wonder project and honoring the the many volunteers working on the One Week Wonder project.

I've requested that Joe share news and details about the event that he so graciously coordinates every year, as well as RSVP info.

Thanks!

Sebastien,

I'm sure there will be a conflict with something every night, but I wonder if Friday might be better as there seems to be an influx of people arriving Wednesday/Thursday who stay for a few days to catch the big Saturday airshow? <sigh> ... Thursdays were perfect!

John

N750A

Personally it does not matter to me (nor to the Zenith staff) whether it is Wednesday or Friday evening. I agreed with EAA not to hold it on Thursday evening this year because of the Homebuilders Banquet but we can certainly return it to Thursdays in future years.  John, you can check with Joe to see if Friday is an available alternative to Wednesday.

Joe says an announcement will be coming out tomorrow, but Friday night venues were all booked, and at $$$$ rates! Like I told him, "Hey, I had to try!" Ha!

John

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service