We decided to buy rather than build. No time to complete so the unstarted, unopened 750 Rudder

kit is for sale. We are located in Northern New Mexico. Purchase was just over $500 will sell for $350. PRICE UPDATE: $275

Believe UPS can ship. Can send photos but of course it is a rudder shaped plywood crate with the contents lable on it. Has been stored in a dry climate controlled location since purchased. No damage.

Thanks for looking 

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The rudder from the factory is 375 just to let you know

Just to clarify for those that might be interested... I'm assuming this is the STOL 750?

Price is $275. I paid as I said just over $500 but along with added numbers goes a more economical price.  This is the STOL version. I do not know if the factory changed anything in the crate over the time I have had this or not, it has never been opened. Purchase was in 2012.

The crate weighs 33 lbs.. and it was shipped UPS. Might save some money by shipping via Greyhound if that is still possible. Thanks for the info William.

If anything changed I'm sure ZAC would help the new owner, as they would be the official owner of a ZAC kit. I've updated your original post to reflect the price change in case someone interested doesn't read the comments.

Thanks for the update. Purchased through Quality Sport at Arlington E.A.A. It was Lori that filled in the order since Doug was very busy doing his best to help guide new customers to Zenith. I was at Arlington each of the several years prior and assisted Doug and Woody in small ways when I could. It was my wife, whom I purchased this kit for, that decided not to build. It is her airplane and was her choice. It's doubtful that the folks in Mexico Missouri know our current address since I retired from Boeing Everett last year and we moved to our business location here in Northern New Mexico. This kit was shipped from Missouri to Clinton Washington which is where we lived at the time. Clinton is on Whidbey Island. I have also been to the Zenith factory..same time as William Wynne and Mark Langford arrived in his KR2. That was prior to Mark's first crankshaft failure if memory serves me. This was not an offical Corvair College..it was when William picked up the prototype 750 kit used for Corvair conversion R&D and later FWF instruction, but many builders were there to have engine cores examined and some Q&A with William.

From my Moniker it is known what aircraft I have in build. The canard and wing is why I met with Willam at Zenith because he brought my airworthy set I purchased from him on his trailer all the way from Florida. The deal worked out for both of us to meet at Zenith.

What part of the country are you located? We will need that kit. Just ordered the fuselage kit. Tail feathers will be next.
Randy & Theresa
303-968-9995

Hi Randy..

We are located in Taos County New Mexico, so you are North of us in Colorado according to your area code in your phone number.  Maybe we can meet in Walsenburg (actually Farista..it's directly on I-25 near Walsenburg, there is a travel center on Farista exit which is exit 52).

It's about the same distance in miles but for you and us but it would be faster for you since you can drive on Interstate to and from. No shipping charge at all that way. You'll be getting a deal for sure. When would you like to meet?

Vern and Lara

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service