Zenith 750 for sale! $43k! http://websites.expercraft.com/sacpilot pictures and log are on this website

Hello, 

This has been the best thing I have ever done in my life, outside of work, and actual flying. But, in doing this plane, I really developed a bug for the Zenith 801 about 12 months ago. Rather than buy the 750 and stop midstream, one of my goals was to complete this project no matter what....to prove to myself that I could build a very well constructed plane with my own hands. I have now done that. The plane is complete, except for attaching completed wings and tail, and attaching doors, windshield and cowl. 

Still work on it every day. Kind of addicting. Have 550 hours and 18 months in it so far and I am about 4-6 weeks from being done. Want to sell the plane before I have to move to a hangar to attach wings and tail. They will have to be removed for trailering anyway if the buyer wants to ship it. 

http://websites.expercraft.com/sacpilot

Engine is done, all electrical and panel is done, and all structures are done. 

Highlights:

All parts deburred and primed

Interior done in white

3 bladed Warp Drive prop 70 inch and HP hub with all bolts and a prop protactor for setting

pitot/static system in wing

4 cylinder CHT gauge and probes with switch

Soundproofing applied to rear baggage area to reduce fuselage noise.

dimmable LED lights for panel

Touch screen Garmin GPS

Dedicated 2x Ground Bus, and Light Bus

Certified flight instruments

Allen grip with flaps and elev trim on stick

Odyssey PC680 battery (never used)

LED strobes and nav lights mounted

o-200 engine with 50 hr Slick Mags and new ignition harness and new tempest spark plugs

New Skytec key starter (saved 7 lbs)

New Plane power 50 amp alternator (saved 7 lbs)

Equiped for VFR night flight with panel lights

New Ameriking 406 ELT

Engine has all new seals except for crankcase and accessories, and 4 newly overhauled cylinders that I did at a overhaul station here in California

Has all accessories with vaccuum pump, and external oil filter installed - muffler and baffling included

New rocker covers and new air box

O-200 mount and cowling from Zenith

Wheels/Matco brakes already mounted and installed

Pilot and Co-pilot master cylinders overhauled with all new seals and springs

Cleveland Dual parking brake cylinder

All parts are FAA/PMA certified. 

There is literally nothing else to buy. Just need to finish bolting on doors, windshield, and cowl, and attach wings and tail.

IF YOU BUY THIS NOW, BEFORE Airworthiness Certificate is done, you will be become builder of record, which means you can do all of your own maintenance. Even if you use an A and P, you still can pick and choose what you want to do.

Every single day and event has been detailed in my build log with tons of pictures and every expense has been documented in a receipt and expense log. 

I am going to fly my 3 year old son in this, so everything has been done with extreme care and attention, and I have not taken any shortcuts, or bought auto parts where certified parts are called for.

You can contact me at 916-316-4618 or christopher.braun@  gggggggmail.com

Views: 1562

Attachments:

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service