Completed CH650B aircraft with glass panel minus FWF. I am an A&P and this is my fifth all metal build. Will consider all offers. Kit plus panel parts total $26K so far.  Health issue forces sale. Will deliver no charge. If you have a small Lycoming or Continental engine then this is for you. If you want to make an offer, please do. I need to move this out of my  garage.

Views: 2378

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you located?

Mike, I am in Anchorage Alaska. I can arrange shipping for a buyer. I shipped my last plane, a CH750 down the Yukon River on a barge. The one before that, an RV-7A, I shipped to South Africa.

I will be traveling to the lower 48 next summer and could bring it in an enclosed trailer to a buyer there.

Hello Richard is this a completed minus engine and do you have any more pictures

Deane,

This is a completed kit minus engine. I can send lots of pics. I have a trailer going south in June that can deliver to you at no extra charge. Message me to get started.

Rich lives just a few miles from me and I can vouch for him and the quality of his work. He's a very experienced builder and everything he does is first class.

Thanks Ken !

I'm looking for a 650B to put a Lycoming on.  Please sent more photos and indication of completeness of airframe, controls, plumbing, electrical, and a list of panel equipment.  I'm in Louisiana. Thanks, Dee

Dee, I need an email to send you all that info. You can message me or send me an email at akrab@gci.net

I have the info all set to mail out to you.

Rich

My airframe is completed 100% as far as the Zenith kit came. Fuselage, wings, tail, control surfaces, gear , flight controls, fuel lines and selector valve (added), instrument panel with glass panel all complete. Instruments include  the Dynon D180 EFIS, iFLY 720 GPS/map, ICOM com radio, Garmin transponder, ELT, switches all wired and checked for correctness. All instruments checked for correct operation, lithium battery installed with power to the panel. Canopy has been installed and free from any defects. Sitting on the three wheels. All work done by myself, a licensed A&P, and this is my 6th plane built. All construction completed to Zenith plan specs.
I had planned to finish the plane and keep it as my final build but my health has changed and I can no longer work on it or fly it. Main problem is for you that I live in Alaska and you would have to buy it without personal inspection unless you know someone in the Anchorage area that can look at it. Also you could get another A&P or EAA member to come look at it for you. Once you decide to buy it I can arrange to deliver it to you.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service