Zenith 601HD with Viking engine and IVO prop FOR SALE $14,995 OBO

This plane originally flew with an 80 hp Subaru engine and has approx. 300 hours on the air-frame.I replaced everything from the firewall forward with a new Viking 110 hp engine & IVO 3-blade prop. I also added two in-wing fuel tanks and VFR panel. I was going to set it up as an Ariel Photography platform. Needs a canopy and seats but all the flight elements are complete.

Call Tom for more pictures and information (925) 812-6222. If you know someone looking for a project like this please give them my number.

This is the same model plane that Eggenfellner did all his prototype work on. He did all the hard work I just bolted it on.

My email address is Tshaw@JetsonProducts.com

I've been flying for 30 years but recently developed eye issues and have to sell my project.

If you would like to see a video that I produced, go to YouTube.com and search   Experimental Zenith 601 by Thomas Shaw

You will see how easy this engine starts and stops. It's nothing like the Rotax.

Views: 1970

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you sell this plane ?

did this plane sell ?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service