zenith 701 for sale could be rebuilt but will probably part it out wings have extensive damage . 80 hp 912 Rotax power 373 hours total time. Located in Grands Forks BC 

Views: 8197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope no one was hurt?

Its sad but if no one was hurt that is as good as it gets.

I was the sole occupant and was not hurt at all. I also have a set of skis and a new warp drive prop and hub. Here is a picture of the tracks it made.

Yes very interested in hearing what happened.  Although I do know soft sand is pretty tricky stuff... :(

Sorry this happened. 'd be interested in the wheels, landing gear and skiis. Let me know if you want to sell them separately...Thanx

Hi Randy,

Yes I would be interested but two things.........first I have the wings at home but the rest of the plane is only accessible by boat and getting it on a barge now is a little hard because of low water level. Second I would like to give it a little time and  see if anyone is interested in taking everything 

Ok I have about 160 hours experience all in this plane in the last year. I landed on this beach a few times but it was on a narrow gravel bar. I walked around on the sand it didn't seem to soft. I thought the sand would be better. I wanted to land on some tracks that some vehicles made. There was a bit of a crosswind and I didn't quite get lined up with the tracks. I should have aborted and gone around , the end of the beach was coming, l was crabbing into the wind flaps all the way down at 40 mph. I landed flat, it rolled for maybe 75 feet and when it was almost stopped it flipped over and landed upside down. 

Nice seats in your  701  Frank. Did you make them or buy them ?

What are you asking for you 701?

Randy I don't know the history of the seats they were like that when I bought the plane. 

Mike I don't know how to answer your question. I was hoping to get $15,000 Canadian for everything. The engine is worth about   10 thousand but that would be after I spend a thousand and get Rotax to check   the crank and slipper clutch, install new seals and do any required repairs. The plane has an Extreme EFIS, mode c transponder, ICOM radio, two place intercom, analog gauges and 406 elt. Also there are spare tires, a set of skis and some parts. So just the plane without the electronics, engine or accessories   isn't worth much but when you start adding goodies it adds up.

What instruments and gauges do you have for sale? I'm sorry this happened to you!

Also whats the specs on the Warp drive prop you have and how much are you asking?

Thx,

Gary Welch

Hi Frank, thanks for your response I am building a 701. I would like to speak to you about your 701 I am interested in the whole aircraft and all accessories.
Mike

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service