Who is going to OSH 2018 this year? Flying, driving, walking? If you're going and want to list your name, if if you're flying your own aircraft, camping, etc. it would make it easier for those of us that have come to know you only through your posts to finally meet you in person and see the result of all of your hard work, or compare notes on progress. 

On another note, I may have space at a booth that borders the ultralight field for a completed Zenith 750 for others to look at and enjoy. The space with be the gathering for the STOL demo team, and the pilots and probably one of their planes will also be there. PM me if you are interested.

Views: 1653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patricia and I will be there  -with Gwen...  we look forward to seeing all of our Zenith/Zenair family again!!!

I will be flying into Oshkosh from High River Alberta in my Corvair powered Stol 750. I plan to arrive Tuesday before the air show and stay until it's all over, leaving Monday morning. Will be camping on site somewhere but I am not sure where yet.

See you all there,

Vance

Is that’s sticker?

is it available?

Looking forward to it and seeing all of you again!!

Make sure y'all join us at the Zenith banquet on Thursday evening and come by and participate at the AeroPlane workshop (every morning during the week) to lend a hand or to observe and learn as we demonstrate Zenith kit building. I also have a few educational forums scheduled during the week, as does my brother Matt.

Let us know if you're flying in and plan to park close by in the Homebuilt parking area if you can. Fellow Zenith builder Joe Scheibinger (who is based in Oshkosh) can help you out with anything in the local area and is a great resource!

I’m camping at Scholler with my wife and a fellow aviation enthusiast and his wife. We are driving from Lathrop Missouri and plan on being there on Sat  the 21st and staying until Sunday the 29th. Hope to meet some fellow builders and would love to help with the workshops.

Myself and my two brothers are coming from down under again this year. It is a bit fare to come by our fine zenith planes.

looking forward to meeting everyone again.

ian Ratcliffe

CH601XL-B

CH750

Australia

We are probably doing a three-ship flight out from Seattle.

See you there!

I’m planning to fly my newly completed, unpainted, 750 to the ultralight field and camp under the wing if that is possible, on Friday the 20th.

A friend and I will be flying to Nashville from little New Zealand, (on commercial flights!)and then riding motorcycles from there to Oshkosh, camping at Scholler. I haven't posted much here yet, just getting into my STOL 750 build. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. After the week at Oshkosh we are heading Northeast to Toronto, then down to Washington, (aviation Museums) finally back to Nashville for the long haul home. If you see our NZ flag, feel free to say hi.

Cheers

Rex

Depending on your route to Toronto, you might check out the National Museum of the United States Air Force. Huge.  Several examples of past presidential planes as well.

Arriving Week Wed in private airplane.   Bob Unternaehrer

Flying in From Brunswick Mo.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service