Who is going to OSH 2018 this year? Flying, driving, walking? If you're going and want to list your name, if if you're flying your own aircraft, camping, etc. it would make it easier for those of us that have come to know you only through your posts to finally meet you in person and see the result of all of your hard work, or compare notes on progress. 

On another note, I may have space at a booth that borders the ultralight field for a completed Zenith 750 for others to look at and enjoy. The space with be the gathering for the STOL demo team, and the pilots and probably one of their planes will also be there. PM me if you are interested.

Views: 1653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Walt!

Me and the usual suspects are pulling a 5th wheel to Camp Scholler Monday of AirVenture and will depart Friday.  We should also mention that the Zenith Banquet at the Elk's Club on Thursday night of that week is another great place to meet fellow builders, flyers, and the Zenith Aircraft people and associate some faces with names!  If you're flying-in to AirVenture and need transportation to the Banquet, usually you can find a ride by visiting the Zenith display and they'll organize some rides.

See you,

John

N750A

We look forward to meeting with existing and new Zenith Aircraft builders, owners, and flyers at AirVenture 2018.

EAA Oshkosh AirVenture: July 23 - 29, 2018, Oshkosh Wisconsin
Whether you're a current builder or owner, or just looking at starting on your own project, there's always something for Zenith builders at Oshkosh!  As usual, we have many activities during the week!

• Visit the Zenith booth in the North Aircraft Display Area #641 (same as previous years)
  • Daily educational forums about building and flying Zenith aircraft.
  • Daily Zenith kit assembly demonstration and workshop in the AeroPlane Workshop Hangar (Volunteers needed - Zenith builders: Come lend a hand and volunteer some time demonstrating basic kit assembly and sharing your experiences!)
  • Zenith Banquet: Thursday, July 26, 7:00 pm at Oshkosh Elks Lodge (Social hour starts at 5:30 pm)

Educational forums about building and flying Zenith aircraft:

My wife and I are driving. Hoping to fly the Cruzer to Airventure in 2019

I'll be there as well. Will be leaving N969BC home though because we're bringing the family GC-1B swift.

I am planning to attend the banquet though.

RSVP me for one

Brad Cohen 

N969BC 

KZPH

Hi there Walt, my buddy Rob and I will be there too (all the way from the UK). Renting RVs and staying at Scholler.

We're interested in a good look around the 750SD and hope to see you there.

Depending on where you are renting your RVs (i.e. if you are traveling to Oshkosh and will need to stay overnight somewhere on the way to or from Oshkosh) think seriously about making reservations at whatever State or National park(s) or commercial RV parks you are planning to stop at on your way.  When we drove our RV to Oshkosh we often had to take our 2nd or 3rd choice and that was with making reservations weeks in advance.  Some parks had RVs parked at the entrance hoping for cancellations that were given out at 10 p.m. (if the people who had made reservations did not get the park by 10 p.m.).  Oh, if possible, buy your groceries at least 50 miles away from Oshkosh as the stores in the immediate area were out of many items due to the heavy use at Scholler. Have a great trip!

I am flying in on the Beech Musketeer on Thursday evening as I am still in the building process of the 601.  Probably won't be there in time for the banquet, but will be there all day Friday and Saturday - departing for home on Sunday before the airshow.

I’ll be attending this year. Hope to meet and hang out with some of my Zenith peeps while I’m there. I’ll be there the 24th thru the 29th.
I flew my Xl601 to Burlington Wisconsin yesterday. Plan to drive up to Oshkosh after I visit Brodhead first. I plan to fly into Brodhead for the Pietenpol flyin

I'll be there from Friday the 20th until Saturday the 28th. I'm driving since I've sold my Cherokee to make room in the hangar for my Cruzer paint booth! See you all on Thursday at Elk's Club. I could fit three additional people in my car if anyone needs a ride.

I’m planning to be there all week.  I’ll be flying my 801 in this year. Planning to camp in Scholler and will be at the banquet.

Dan Niendorff

I’m camping at Scholler Friday through Thursday. I may fly back on Friday as it’s a short hop from Milwaukee. I only missed one year flying in since my plane was built.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service