I would like to know what other 601HD/HDS builders have found for W&B data for their aircraft using the Jabiru 3300 engine?

Getting Closer!  Meanwhile flying a Cessna 140.

Bill Page

Pennsylvania

Views: 905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't help you with the Jabiru but I've attached my W&B spreadsheet I adapted for my HDS TW with a Corvair, it's probably similar weight wise. This spreadsheet is my adaptation of one I got off the internet, I don't remember where so use at your own risk. If you have one of those aircraft with the tailwheel out front remember you will a negative arm in cell E8.

How far away are you from finishing?

Attachments:

Thanks for the HDS W&B spreadsheet.  I can use it as a starting point and modify it for the tricycle gear arrangement and when I get the wings on, I can weigh it.  I expect it to come in roughly around 650 lbs GW. 

I currently have the wings completed but not attached, the Jabiru 3300 engine mounted but not wired up, a Dynon Sky View EFIS on hand but not installed, the fuselage sitting on the gear and mostly complete and I'm working on the canopy and engine cowlings.

I'd like to see it fly next summer, but that might be optomistic.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service