I have a Warp Drive 70 inch 3 blade prop for Rotax 912 uls or 914 for sale. Propeller is in perfect shape with approx 100 hrs of use. I am including aluminum spinner and Warp drive pitch gauge. All hardware needed to mount on motor is included. Prop has leading edge protector tape strips on it and will throw in extra sets I have. If you go to photos on this site and put:  701 011 (Large)  in search you will bring up picture. Will sell for $575 Shipped.   tclongo@tampabay.rr.com

Views: 1197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What direction of rotation are the blades for? Not every engine rotates the same direction.  Pusher or tractor mounted also makes a difference. Warp makes several blade profiles which are you selling. A picture is worth a thousand words... and less effort to type.

This is tractor, it was on a 701. Here is pic.

http://www.zenith.aero/photo/701-011-large?context=user

Hey Thomas; That's supposed to be the hot combo for that airplane and engine.  Which way are you going with it?  Why the change?

Just curious

Dan

Changed it out with an Areo Prop just for the looks it performed about the same. 

Hi Thomas,

Is the prop left or right hand rotation from the cockpit point of view ?

Paul Toone

It turns clockwise when viewing from the cockpit.

Has this sold?
Please email me.

Thanks.

Still have this?

hi guys I thinkhe is out of the zenith ring and in the vans group..i believe he sold it a long time ago..

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service