I am starting to cobble together peices for my Lycoming O-235L2C installation. It's easier to list what I HAVE;

one engine

one engine mount.

I need;

Everything else

but seriously folks, I am looking for a baffle kit and/or exhaust system from a C-152 which Zenith says will fit,

carb airbox,

Lord mounts J7402-21

If you or someone you know, has extra parts from their Lycoming installation, contact me!

Brad Cohen

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brad,

Tony Bingelis published quite a few books a little while back and one of them titled " Engines ", has a complete chapter dedicated to the construction, and installation of baffles for the Contintental, and Lycoming engines.  He goes into great detail regarding their proper installation including, the choice of material, the seals, and additionnel recommendations for the proper cooling of some other very important engines components.

The book is very inexpensive, considering the invaluable information that ones finds between the covers, and you may purchase it from any of the various online bookstores, but the least expensive copies can be had through the EAA.

After having spent a considerable time reading it from cover to cover, I can't imagine a builder like ourselves tackling such an important part of the construction, with out all the information one can obtain.

Good luck with your build

Bob

The 701&750 Scratch

I am installing a O-320 in my 750 and would like to talk to you about installation issues.  Please send me an e-mail or give me a call.

Ken Elias

arborcrest@wildblue.net

540-948-3237

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service