Anyone want to sell his 801? I want one.

Views: 786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom......contact me at heliojoe@hotmail.com. I may have a 801 for you. Another gentleman from China was trying to buy it awhile back but was unable to obtain the funds. Presently have another group interested and should have a deposit sometime this week. If you contact me asap, we might be able to work something out.........Best Regards.....Joe.

There is a 801 for sale that the onwer contacted me about.... I would PM Tom Wang directly but apparently you need to add him to your friends list......  

Tom Wang................. Contact me at n801bh@netzero.com       or at  haaspowerair.com 

If your still looking I have an 801 for sale.

Yes.

Hi, I have a CH 801 for sale, it is brand new, based in South Africa. Make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks

Yes, my email tomwang2k2@gmail.com

i have an 801 in western colorado. where are you

Karl

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service