New Form Link

I have a new way for you to join the shared map.

Long term I think it will make it more secure to participate. If you fill out the form, I will be the only one that can see your email address. I will only use your email address to secure the form and map. Only catch is, it has to be Google compatible email address.

• If your personal email account wont work
  • Its super easy to create a google gmail account and link it to your own personal account. I created one after my N Number.
  • Mine is - n750jgstol@gmail.com - you could use your new Google account to log into the shared spreadsheet and new Google map.

NEW - Builder/Pilot Locations by Aircraft Type

There is a great guy on the 601/650 side that already did this very same idea. We are going to sync you and combine all our hard work.

Send me the following and I can add you:

• First Name Last Name - required
  • US - City and State or Zip - required
  • International - give me Country Provence or State City, etc  - Required
  • Zenith Aircraft Type - Required
  • N Number or the Like - optional
  • I will add your builders web site, if you like - optional

My email for direct contact is - john.michael.greiner@gmail.com

If you respond with your email address I might  be able to give you change access to add yourself to the map and make changes.

Google Shared Map Link

• You can filter by AircraftType (CH750 STOL, CH750 Cruzer, etc)
  • Each Type has its own Color for quick determination
  • Click on Colored Circle with Airplane symbol to view Pilot Name
  • World Wide View
  • Fill in your Zip Code or County & City Name on the shared spreadsheet to expedite this process, if you want to participate.
  • Adding Engine Vendors - Viking is my first example
  • Might Add Aircraft Avionics Shops you guys recommend that have helped you out. Make it easy for guys/gals to order parts, send me an address, a rating of service from 1 to 5 and I will add it. 5 being the best service.

Here is where you can add your location if you would like, in the Shared Spreadsheet.

Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns.

Thanks for taking any time you can from your project or flying, to fill out the map request.

Sincerely,

John M. Greiner

N750JG.info

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank you can delete this reply above if you like, I have what I need and I got you setup. thanks for particpating!

New Form Link

I have a new way for you to join the shared map.

Long term I think it will make it more secure to participate. If you fill out the form, I will be the only one that can see your email address. I will only use your email address to secure the form and map. Only catch is, it has to be Google compatible email address.

Click the link to the right to fill out the form, still in the testing phase, give me feedback here - New Form Link

• If your personal email account wont work
  • Its super easy to create a google gmail account and link it to your own personal account. I created one after my N Number.
  • Mine is - n750jgstol@gmail.com - you could use your new Google account to log into the shared spreadsheet and new Google map.

Hi John!  My google email address is piszfa@gmail.com    Not sure if I should change since you already set me up.    Thanks!  Frank

Sent you an e-mail before seeing this page and link to online form.

Form submitted, thanks!

JR

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service