I am parting out 2, 701's have many new and used parts and accessories , wheels/ brakes/ tanks /controlls / struts / if you have a need please call BOB 907-892-7369 

Views: 3255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am looking for two 10 gallon wing tanks.

Jerry, I have 4 used as main or aux. depends on sender location and fuel outlet , I also have the VDO gages and senders and fuel screens and hose fittings , also I have cork tape , and switch valves and gascolators , just let me know what you want and I will put togeather a package price ..BOB

1) what do you want $ for all that you mentioned in this e-mail. 2) Just the 4 fuel tanks $. My 701 has two 7 gal wing tanks, I put a bigger motor and it uses 5 gal and hour.. I would like to have 20 gal total

Jerry, the tanks would be $490 which is $100 off ZENITH   , for cork , gascolators , tank senders , VDO gages nipple fittings , finger screens , quick drains an added $250 which is another $90 off .., total of $740  ... ZENITH would be $928... Tell me what you want and I will get shipping to your address I also need to know if you want rear or side fuel outlet as is aux . tank are different I also have a unique way to hook up extra tanks with only one switch valve in system , are you going to move small tanks outboard , this is how I have it in my new plane ...BOB ,

Jerry, if all you need is the main or aux tanks they would be $250 @  with caps , gages ,senders [,$500 for two ] they are $300 each bare from ZENITH which would be $720 with gages, and senders , I am taking $220 off the pair , IT looked like I was selling them for $250 , sorry for the wrong post       BOB

Bob , I need your mailing address.

Bob Jones PO Box 521016 Big Lake, AK. 99652 1 907-892-7369

Jerry , do you want the tanks ?? BOB

Bob,looking for horizontal & elevators to start, possible fuselege, depending where you are !

Tom Hankamp .....pvnyejag2@juno.com....(direct e-mail) or tex 845 464 6328

Tom, I have a good horiz. elev was damaged, make offer BOB

Bob, if I am correct your area code is Alaska ? My 845 is NY ,but live in Jax Fla. I am concerned that the 

freight cost would negate any savings ! Your thoughts ?  Tom my zip code is 32246 

Tom , I will check FED EX   BOB

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service