I'm having to part out my 2014 701.  FWF is already gone.  Anything you need at half price or less.  No accident, just family issues, moving, and not willing to take on any liability in retirement.

Views: 6802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Roger,

What's in the instrument panel? I'm on the hunt for Rotax-compatible engine instruments and avionics. In particular, an altimeter, a slip indicator, vertical compass,and maybe a com radio?  Also looking for bubble doors, VGs for the elevator, streamlined struts? Perchance you did not happen to install a 750 overhead (beanie) did you?  Electric flap conversion?

Thanks,

Jim

I have the horizontal stab and elevator with the servo, indicator, and switch which I'd sell together for 450.  I would rather sell them together if possible.  Vertical Compass card for 125, slip indicator for 25, Non-sensitive altimeter for 75, The struts I have are are the regular struts with PVC slip-over streamline airfoil. 2.25 inch VSI for 100.

Roger,

1. I'm interested in the vertical compass- what brand?  Mount included?

2. What size is the slip indicator? I'm looking for a small rectangular one.

3. I'm interested in the altimeter if it has a baro set knob and Kollsman window, what brand/part number please?

Any way to send me a picture of these?  If not I understand.  

Thanks!

Jim

The AS meter is gone, and the rest are all Falcon.  I'll send a pic of the compass later.

Attachments:
Here is the compass
Attachments:

Do you still have the stab and elevator, etc ?  Very interested. 

Jim

Thats a no on the stab and elevator

Roger

Elevator trim motor?

Seat cushions, stick grips with switches, ELT?
Sold the elt and the seat cushions and grips we fabricated.

Roger,

I'll buy the altimeter, vertical compass, and slip indicator.  Sending a "Friend" request.

Thanks!

Jim

Roger,

Do you have the newer (multi-position) flap handle?  If so, I'm interested in that as well.

Thanks

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service