Had a ball at Oshkosh, thanks to all the Zenith crew, the Fly Corvair crew , Roy and Gus for answering all my dumb questions. But man I sure wish you had released that 750 6 months earlier! ;^)

Kevin McCune

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a great time at Oshkosh but when I went looking for the Zenith area on saturday July 31 it was nowhere to be found. I was hoping to sit in a CH750 to see how I liked it. I have a tail kit for a CH701 but I think I would like to switch to a CH750. Although Zenith was not there I found a lot of other nice planes.
Rick
They were there. I spent some time at the booth. I was dissapointed that there were no low wing examples on display. For that matter, there was no literature out in plain view about the low wing birds, it was kind of off to the side. Guess they are trying to let the confusion over the 601/650XL issues and the upgrade and such all blow over. They had plenty of high wing variants there, which is what you were after, Rick. Sorry you did not find them.
If you are a bigger guy or if you don't need a all the 701 STOL, Switch now! The cabin and view are awesome and you have way more engine choices.
Kevin
It was my third time to Oshkosh but this time was different. It was the first time when I went to look at all the stuff that I could buy and do to my airplane build. And it was the first time that I was able to see the CH750 in the flesh! The CH750 greatly exceeded all of my expectations. I was ecstatic that I had made the right choice and now feel confident that the 750 will be a great aircraft for the type of flying that I want to do.

I must say that I was very much impressed with Sebastien, Nicholas, and everyone at the Zenith display. They all took time to answer questions and just generally talk about their products, their company, and about flying in general. Many people would lose patience going over the same things over and over, but not the ZAC people. They made me feel like I was important as a fellow aviation enthusiast and I feel good about building and flying their products.
Joe

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service