Brand new 601 canopy ready to bolt on.  Trim painted in white and plastic still on glass.  Never been flown with.  Decided to go with 650 canopy.  A great deal at $800.  Don’t take a chance on cracking your canopy your building.  Located near Louisville Ky.

contact

Dick Booher

270-300-4540

Views: 2349

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested. I'll shoot you a text later this afternoon.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I’ve been on vacation and just got back last night.   Was up in the mountains and didn’t have cell service.  If your interested in the canopy drop me a line or call.

thanks

Dick Booher

Sorry for the delay. I have been busy with work and school. I will call you this evening. I live in Iowa and I'm trying to work out a plan to drive down and pick it up. Shipping would be expensive.

KMike I got our new canopy today and I have the shipping crate that I could use to ship you the 601 canopy.  I’m sure we can ship it for 200 dollars and that might be cheaper than driving here if your still interested.  

Thanks

Dick Booher

Still available?
Yes it is. Thanks for asking.
Okay. Well, I don't really need the entire canopy with the frame, but I need the glass, for my 601HD. Seeing that you're not getting much action on this ad, would you be willing to go lower? I was hoping to get one for around $550CDN.

I don’t think the holes would match your frame would it, or do you have a new frame?  I’m not sure we are willing to break it apart so I think we will pass on your offer.  Are you located near Louisville Ky?

Wondering if your 601-XL canopy is still for sale.  Are you certain that it will bolt on a 2007 model 601.  If I flew down to pick it up, would you be willing to help attach it for me.

Thanks,

Brian near St. Louis, MO

We told a guy that lives in Indianapolis we would hold it for him till ThisWednesday.  I will let you know something by  Wednesday.

thanks

Dick Booher

Did it ever sell?

Hi Dick, Is your canopy still available?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service