Looking for parts for a CH601XL, wings and fuselage mainly and see what else.

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joe: I have a 601XL fuselage kit that is partially completed. Also have the leading edge wing skins and hardware kit etc.

You can email me at dgwalker56@gmail.com if interested.

Don

Ive got almost all the parts for the fuselage and wings

Jeff Garrett

502-536-3481

I have a 601 xlb project, I may consider selling. It is setup for an 0-235 with engine mount and cowling. No engine goes with project, but I have seen them on barnstormers and elsewhere for 5K or less. Less than a Corvair with all the mods. I would sell my low time 0-235 and new wood prop for additional cost but that would be around 7K for engine new prop made for XL 601. There would be no panel or instruments with project. Just purchased another 601, and I have  Kitfox project to finish is only reason I would consider selling 601 if the offer is a fair one. would need to be in the 10 K area.

Did you get what you needed?

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service