We are looking for a Matco manual parking brake line block. If anyone has one on a zenith that they are parting out please let me know. 

Views: 514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Matco dual line parking brake valve. It was installed in a project I purchased recently. I decided to rework the brake system and removed it from the system. If interested, send me your email and I'll send you some photos. I'd take $80 post paid first class mail to any of the lower 48 states.

Stephen E. Muehlberg
smuehlberg@pldi.net

Is it still Available? Send pics to Tillema@yahoo.com

Hi Jared, I have on in my Cruzer and it works great (it’s a dual line one) so if you are planning to stop for gas on a sloped area you can rest assure the brake works quite well.  Good luck finding your brake!

Sincerely,

John Minatelli

Can you post pics and details on your parking brake system?

Hope this helps

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service