We have a Lycoming o-235c1b with all logs. Taken out in 2004 with 222hr on a rebuilt from 1995. It has all log books and is in good shape but would need gone through just to make sure. We also have several brand new parts as well. Listed below, we are willing to split out some of the parts but would like to sell multiple together. 

New Unison 4730/4347 slick Mags 
New Unison Slick Mags Ignition Harness
New Unison Spark Plugs 
New CHT wire probes and dual Falcon CHT Gauge
New Lycoming o-235 Cylinder head gaskets
New Spinner Fits Warp Drive prop

New Lycoming Textron Starter
New Air Breather
Lycoming Prop Extension
Marvel Schriebler Carb Used MA-3A
New Warp Drive 68" 3-blade prop with High HP hub- Ground adjustable
New custom exhaust for lycoming.
Used Lycoming o-235c1b with engine stand

Views: 186

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was going to be put on our STOL 750 however we found a killer deal on a Viking 130 that we couldn't pass up so this needs to go. 

Is the spinner for a 3 blade warp drive prop (assume it is from your description but want to verify). Is it the 10" fiberglass one? If yes to the above, how much are you asking for it?

Thx,

Gary

Yes, It is for the 3 blade prop listed.  Please click on my profile and private message me for info. 

Thanks

I have interest in the exhaust. 

I will message you. 

Tbey never tell the price....
Selling multiple parts so if people are interested they can ask otherwise $7500 for everything.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Weather Maps

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, power distribution panel, Approach Fast Stack harnesses, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Custom Upholstery Kits for your Zenith Aircraft:

Zenith Vinyl Upholstery Kits

Zenith Apparel from EAA:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Zenith Aircraft For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

Zenith transition and Sport Pilot training:

Quality Sport Planes
Cloverdale, California:

Wheels & Wings

Pro Builder Assistance

© 2018   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service