Disassembled/ cleaned. Includes mags, harness, exhaust and metal prop. No logs, app. 700 hrs . • Contact James S. Allen, Event Coordinator - located White Lake, MI USA • Telephone: 248 760 3212

See Barnstormers ad for pictures:

http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_detail.php?ID=1047783

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know much about the engine? Would prop and exhaust work on a 750?

Hi Michael,

The Howell EAA chapter #1056 owns the engine, so it is at Livingston County Airport. I dont know anything about it and dont know anything about the 750 engine configurations. I just thought I would post it here because I have seen others are using the O-235 on Zenith aircraft. 

If you have specific questions about the engine, I would call the number listed in the Barnstormers ad (although he wont know anything about compatibility with the 750). For compatibility questions, I would recommend contacting Zenith. We have an EAA chapter meeting this Thursday evening - so that would be a good time to meet someone at our hangar to see it.  

Even if you are not interested in the engine, you are more than welcome to come to our meeting of fellow airplane builders and enthusiasts. Meetings are the first Thursday of every month. Gathering starts at 6pm with the meeting officially starting at 7pm. Food is always available (usually pizza). We are located in the "old" hangars at the far end of hangar row 'C' (southeast corner of the field - hangar door closest to the outhouse).

Mike

I work there thursday and get off at 7pm...I may just stop by. Thanks!

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service