hello , my name is stefan , i am aproaching the finish line for asembly of my zenair 601 hd , i am looking for a used or new kit for canopy(without the plastic buble i have it) , i am trying to buy one for a few months but the dealer from romania cant help me, i would preffer the xl model that lift in front, but even the old model withnlateral open is good.
thanks best regards stefan wrstefan@gmail.com

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stefan

I have a complete canopy set without bubble for the 601xl 2007 model forward tilting from plans revision 3 which was the latest set of hardware.

I used the 650 canopy on my plane which has completely different rails and hardware so it never got used and is in brand new condition. The only catch is that I live in Australia but it came to me from the US originally anyway so there is no reason it cannot be shipped to Romania.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will take photos of all the parts and do some research on the shipping options and work out a price that we will both be happy with.

Regards

Phill Barnes        email   ch601xl@yahoo.com.au

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service