Hello all,

I am new to the forum and have a request.

I am a private pilot and owned a 1964 mooney which I sold last year. I am looking for a small bush plane for use in Canada and came across the Zenith CH 701/750. It seems like a very nice option for a reasonable price; I plan on buying a completed aircraft.

I currently live in Mckinney, TX and I am looking for an owner who would take me up for a ride, I don't mind driving a couple hours to meet up. I will gladly chip in for fuel and buy you lunch as a thank you.

Any help is appreciated,

Steve

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve,

I left a comment on your member page.

Jim

Steve,

You are welcome to come down here to Houston & I'd be glad to take you up.

Jimmy Young

Jimmy,

Sounds great. I will be back in the states in a couple weeks so I will get in touch and hopefully we can work it out.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service