While waiting on my rudder kit, is there anyone in middle Georgia ( near Peach State Airport) that would let me sit in their 750 ?  I plan on building a 750 Cruzer, but before i take the big step and order the rest of the kit, I sure need to sit in or fly in a 750, one with adjustable seat option  (I'm 6'2"). I could certainly buy you lunch at the Barnstormer's Grill, and perhaps swap rides in your 750 and my J-3 Cub.

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If no one responds, there is the Sebring Aviation Expo, Jan 20 - 23.  The Zenith calendar says they are going to be there.  You should be able to get a gander at one if you can get down to Sebring Florida.

Matt,

You're certainly welcome to fly up in that Cub (or drive, ugh!) and visit me at my 2100' strip, TN66! It's on the sectional and about 12 nm south of KCSV (Crossville, TN). I'm 150 nm north of you, but as the days get longer, it would make a nice day-trip for you (or stay over and go home the next day). I don't have adjustable seats but I think you would squeeze in!  We won't just sit in my 750, we'll go flying!!! :>)

John

N750A

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service