ZENITH CH-801 STOL 4-PLACE • $58,500 • FOR SALE CHEAP • Fully completed beautifully built STOL 4 seat 801 airframe that includes the firewall forward kit, Lycoming 200hp IO-360 with approximately 190hrs, NEW Whirlwind 78 STOL prop, approx 55hrs TTAF, Dynon D100 w/backup battery, GR EIS, Intercom, AT150 transponder, KT125 comm radio, Garmin 295, AOA, 60 gal fuel, electric trim and flaps. FFW kit has everything needed to install the engine, LED landing lights, HD tail kit plus more! Call me or message me for full details or more photos. Install the engine and the plane is ready to fly! Plane flew straight and true w/previous engine. Engine installation in progress, and the price will go up when complete!

The build was completed in 2010 and is of excellent quality, I personally flew the aircraft with the Subaru and it flew great! We pulled and sold the Subaru engine to upgrade it to the Lycoming for more power. Minnesota/Michigan aircraft has always been hangared.

We are a mission organization that operates out of Guatemala and we must sell this aircraft to enable us to purchase the aircraft that will better fit our new mission. We are only trying to re-coup what we have into this project. This will be an excellent performer with the 200HP IO-360 and 78 inch prop combination that we have. See attached equipment list.

ENTIRE PACKAGE $58,500.

Before Subaru Engine and prop were Removed

Views: 908

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, I know it's been a long time but I see no "sold" comment.

Is this aircraft still available?

Thanks

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service