Think about having fun and flying now!   I have a Zodiac 601 XL-B newly built 2012 with all options/mods. Flies great, glass panel, auto-pilot new paint all logs. Day/night VFR with Garmin 396 GPS with WX and XM radio, Garmin 327 GTX transponder, ICOM A210 radio, Dual sticks with PTT on sticks, Electric Aileron trim/ elevator trim on stick, electric flaps. Trio avionics auto pilot coupled to GPS tracking, Dynon D-100 flight display with AOA display, Dynon D120 Engine monitor for all 6 cyl on Jabiru 3300, 120 HP engine. Carbon fiber Sensenich ground adjustable prop, polished spinner, custom paint, wheel pants and Koger sunshade. Carb heat, cabin heat, aluminum ball vents. All insulated sound proofing in cabin, leather seats, 3 point harness, PS engineering intercom with music input. Empty weight 802, gross 1320. Will sell straight out for 49K obo. TTA/E 243 as of August 2014. Down payment and financing and/or will trade with cash +or- call me to discuss details at 941-743-9733,   e-mail me for pics and specs   at       dennis@nav-a-gator.com         This plane is basically NEW and is very economical to fly. 4.7GPH.   Can be shipped overseas!                                            Will deliver to SE USA                 I am looking to sell or trade for a flying 801 or 172 with float kit.  Dennis Kirk

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pics and location?

My e-mail is         info@nav-a-gator.com      the airplane is based at PGD Punta Gorda Florida. I can e-mail pics with your e-mail. Thanks, Dennis

The 601 is at PGD in Southwest Florida. If you e-mail me direct I will forward pics. Sorry about tardy replay. Dennis My email is    www.nav-a-gator.com

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service