Falcon F2-002-5W Dual Fuel Gauge - For Capacitance Type Senders (Not Float Type) SOLD

Made the mistake of buying this cool dual fuel gauge for my 601. When I got around to installing it I discovered it will not work with float type senders. It only works with capacitance type senders.

The unit is new in box and purchased from Aircraft Spruce. Aircraft Spruce price is $84.

Asking $55, plus shipping.

You can Paypal to gaw.ebm@gmail.com

Thx!
Gary Welch 

Views: 381

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary, How can I tell which kind of senders I have? My plane is a 2008 Factory Built CH-650-LS by AMD in Eastman GA. They are no longer in business. My Dynon Monitor shows "full" till i'm down to + 4 gal on either side and then goes straight to "empty". It's useless!! I use a cut off piece of yardstick prior to flight and, basically can't dare use the last 2 X 4-5 = 8-10 gal out of 30 gal. I'm flying from Atlanta to Chicago and Atlanta to Key West this spring/summer. On Friday I paid $91.00 at BHM (Birmingham International) for 14 gal of 100LL because I always have to top off. Thats $6.50/gal VS $3.50 in say Anniston Al.  

Sorry but this has been sold - I'll make a note.

I'm no expert but I believe the Dynon system used the capacitance type signal. If you go over to the Vans RV website you can probably find some info there. Or do like I did and join their forum. Unlike Zenith, you don't have to be building an RV to join. I get a lot of info there. There are so many members you get a lot of answered to questions very quickly.
This item has been sold.

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service