I have the wing, fuel syst., flap & slat, LR fuel, fuselage, controls, finishing, VG's, dual stick, and complete tail kits available for sale. My invoices total $21170.00 not counting crating and handling. The tail section is complete with installation of the elect. trim servo. The wings and fuel tanks are 90% with the top wing skins just clecoed in place to facilitate the installation of the Edition 2 kit. The slats are finished. The fuselage, controls, finishing, and dual stick kits are untouched in the crate

I have built a CH 701 in the past and consider the workmanship to be very good. All mating surfaces were primed with self etching primer. Wings are in a wing stand.

I am including at no cost a complete set of Homebuilt Help videos, a Safe Air pitot-static kit, a good selection of tools, and the Edition 2 gross wt. increase kit with Edition 2 plans.

These items cannot be separated and are for pick up here in Ocala, Florida. I can help with packing. If you need more information or details, call or e-mail. $17.000.00

Thanks,

Richard Benson

352 861 1110

3200benson@gmail.com

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard,

Can I ask why you're selling it? Did you maintain a builders log? I am in the market for a 750 in particular.

Work, family, and other hobbies are consuming all of my time. I would like to see this project go to someone who can finish and fly it.

I have detailed construction photos and a new, blank builder's log book.

Richard,

How long have you had the kit? Did the Edition 2 mods come with the original kit or did those get ordered separately? What size van/trailer would I need to pick it up? I live in NE Ohio and have a Ford 250, standard length. Any info would be appreciated.

Richard,

Please contact me via e-mail and I will answer all of your questions. Where do you live in NE Ohio?

3200benson@gmail.com

352 861 1110

Thanks,

Rich

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service