Dynon D180 EFIS New in Box w/Rotax 912 sensor package

I purchased this system to install it in my Zenith 601. I have decided to build a Corvair engine and install an Advanced system.  I have only taken this item out of the box to take the pictures.  This has been stored in a smoke and pet free air conditioned home.  All the pictures are of the actual items that will be shipped in one box approximately 11 lbs.  New from Aircraft Spruce the D180 with the rotax engine package is $3625.  See item 321903573509 on eBay. You can contact me at robsley@hotmail.com or 901-502-4334.

The FlightDEK-D180‘s versatile design accommodates a wide range of engines and sensors. You may configure the system to meet your monitoring requirements covering both air- and water-cooled engines with up to six cylinders. Its warning capabilities provide early notification of problems that might otherwise go unnoticed. The FlightDEK-D180 uses solid-state sensors to provide accurate and reliable information about your flying environment in an easy-to-use interface. The display is a 7-inch, 854 by 480 pixel, 400 nit or 800 nit LCD screen, depending on the model.

The EMS-D180 is a large screen Engine Monitoring System (EMS) that blends traditional analog gauges with newer digital technologies. The EMS-D180 replaces up to 16 different types of gauges which are displayed on a stunning 7” diagonal color screen. The sunlight-readable, color display and softkey menu system result in a user-friendly instrument that enhances overall safety and peace of mind.

What makes the EMS-D180 so powerful is its ability to continuously monitor up to 27 available sensor inputs that cover the engine, fuel and other miscellaneous systems and annunciate any abnormality immediately upon detection. This constant scan significantly reduces the pilots workload while providing a more thorough and consistent review.

Items supplied with the FlightDEK-D180 include:

• FlightDEK-D180 Instrument
  • Mounting Tray
  • Remote Compass
  • USB-Serial Converter for connection to USB equipped PCs
  • Installation Guide
  • Pilot User Manual
  • Engine Harness

Views: 876

Attachments:

Reply to This

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service